Benefits of becoming our partner
- Our Connected Care program designed to support you in your therapy and educate you about your condition so that your therapy is as effective as it can be
- Education about your condition from a specialised CPAP Consultant in the clinic
- The option to try a machine and mask before you rent or buy it
- The ability to mix different brands of CPAP devices and masks from several manufacturers
- Australia’s largest network of clinic locations
Another benefit of our close support in the early stages of your CPAP therapy is to identify when CPAP is not working for you so that we can advise you to talk to your doctor about other therapies.
Welcome to Air Liquide Healthcare how can we help you today?
Posted by Air Liquide Healthcare Australia on Tuesday, 4 December 2018
The biggest challenge you may find with CPAP therapy is some embarrassment or initial discomfort using the device and wearing the mask. This usually goes away once you realise how much better you feel after sleeping with CPAP. It is important not to be inconsistent or to abandon the therapy before you experience the benefit.
Air Liquide Healthcare’s therapy support programs are carefully designed to support you at the start of your treatment, when you need the most advice and assistance.
Later we will follow-up regularly to check that your mask still fits comfortably and your therapy is still performing well. Research shows that this kind of support will give you the best chance of a good result with your CPAP therapy.
Our 20 years of experience providing excellent service to CPAP patients has allowed us to build long, established relationships with leading CPAP equipment manufacturers. This gives you choices in our clinics that are not available in locations that deal exclusively with one supplier. All our therapy programs are fully compliant with the Australasian Sleep Association guidelines.
Following the connected care program, our ongoing therapy management and maintenance program will help keep up your compliance through every stage of your life.